If you are suffering with stress, low mood, anxiety and other mild to moderate mental ill-health, you are welcome to access our IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) services. We aim to help you to find and regain your wellbeing in ways that work best for you.
Depending on your need, we can:
- Connect you to a therapist who will conduct an assessment with you
- Keep your GP informed about your treatment as required
- Support and connect you to other services available to you after your therapy with us
You can expect to:
- Have the choice to choose whether or not to continue your therapy after the assessment
- Discuss with your therapist to choose your wellbeing goals
- Work together with your therapist to learn about the tools to help tackle your issues and manage your wellbeing
At Meridian Wellbeing, all our therapists are qualified, experienced professionals who are there to listen, understand, and support your wellbeing. They are overseen by our clinical lead who provides regular supervision to make sure you are getting the most appropriate therapy.
All aspects of the service are fully compliant with the same NICE clinical guidelines as the IAPT services based at your local NHS service, providing a comfortable, safe and confidential environment for you to share and explore ways to improve your wellbeing.